Writing in the Age of Narcissism (image assets)
Press for Why Photographers Commit Suicide (image assets)
- The Literary Yard
- Savvy Verse & Wit
- Star*Line (from The Science Fiction Poetry Association)
- Devin McGuire, Assistant Editor of the Aurorean
- Indie Author Land (Interview)
- Press Release: May 27, 2013: Why Photographers Commit Suicide named finalist in National Indie Excellence Awards
Press for St. Lou Haiku
- April 2017: Participating in the NaPoWriMo Challenge. The participating poems can be found on Hello Poetry.
- April 2015: Participating in the NaPoWriMo Challenge. The participating poems can be found on Hello Poetry.
- April 2014: Participating in the NaPoWriMo Challenge. The participating poems can be found on Hello Poetry.
- April 2013: Participating in the NaPoWriMo Challenge. The participating poems can be found on Hello Poetry.
- February 8, 2013, Highlands University program Women in Academia, Las Vegas, New Mexico: reading from and discussing Why Photographers Commit Suicide at 12:00 (noon) pm.
- Writing in the Age of Narcissism was released in January 2015.
- Why Photographers Commit Suicide was released in October 2012.
- Haiku St. Lou, a book of haikus about St. Louis Missouri published by Timberline Press in 2004 by Mary Elizabeth Ladd and Julie Wiskirchen.
- Why Photographers Commit Suicide was printed in small chapbook form by Steve Sneyd of Hilltop Press, 4 Nowell Place, Almondbury, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire HD5 8PB, England.
"First Aid" and "Substitutes in the Case of Necessity" appeared in the Fall 2016 issue of El Portal.
"Sheherazade on the Landing" appeared in the 2009 issue of Mudfish.
"Taco Bell Love Triangle" was the proud 2nd place winner of the Literal Latté "Rosemary & Rhyme Poetry Contest" in the winter of 1999 issue of Literal Latté. The poem was again published in their 2009 Literal Latté Anthology.
"Orgasmic Orange" appeared in the prose poem issue of Switched-on Gutenberg. Read this poem online.
"Why Photographers Commit Suicide" was published in the May 1999 premier issue of Natural Bridge.
"All of a Sudden" appeared in 1998 in the St. Louis online journal Tintern Abbey
The Helga Trilogy; "Things My Astronaut is Afraid Of" "Things My Inner-Astronaut is Afraid Of" all appeared in the 2nd 1999 issue of Eye Dialect.
Captain Hook appeared in Ape Culture.
"Why Do You Watch Monster Vision, Mary, Why?" appeared in Ape Culture
Celebrity Love Haikus in Ape Culture
Battle of the Bills Haikus in Ape Culture
Skymall Haikus in Ape Culture